GOVERNMENT INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS
One of the goals of most government agencies is to transform their unstructured and siloed data into something of value: information. By improving an agency’s approach to information governance, Optitek.net enables transparency and makes governments more efficient, more effective and better able to create innovative solutions for a variety of needs.
Although many Enterprise Content Management (ECM) implementations evolve out of a departmental deployment of document imaging or document management technology, the goal should be to adopt ECM as an infrastructure technology that provides information, auditing and business process management enterprise-wide.
By providing both enterprise control and departmental flexibility, Optitek.net enables government agencies to centrally and securely manage all enterprise content, regardless of format, quickly transforming the way your agency operates.
A successful information governance strategy accelerates decision-making, increases transparency and eliminates unnecessary compliance risks. It’s a way to foster organizational agility, and it’s most effective when there’s a nimble technology backbone in place.
- Protect documents and records
- Simplify agenda processes
- Improve access to public records
- Streamline integration and deployment
- Automate business process
Optitek.net provides a standard for managing content and streamlining business processes across the enterprise and brings benefits to departments as diverse as human services, building inspections, tax, courts and more.
Rather than duplicating efforts in different areas of the agency, Optitek.net’s solution can be used to execute repeatable processes in a consistent manner across the enterprise, optimizing resource efficiency, cost and service performance.
- Automation: Automate complex multi-departmental agency processes including AP processing, case management, contract management and HR onboarding, among others.
- Retrieval: Retrieve information from databases and third-party applications to automate filing, indexing and processing.
- Workflow: Trigger workflow activities from third-party applications such as GIS, ERP and others.
- Records Management: A-vetted records management policy is crucial to minimizing the risk of non-compliance with industry rules and regulations. Enforce consistent records policies, regardless of your records’ format, location or content, and without additional staff training.
- Document Life Cycle: Automate life cycle management for document creation to final disposition.
- Document Retention: Implement transparent records management, whereby records managers create a file plan and manage retention schedules without interfering with any department’s line of business.
- Audit Trail: Log all system activity, providing an audit trail that can be used to prove adherence to your records management plan and compliance with regulations.
- Efficiency: When you eliminate low-value tasks like searching through file folders or microfilm, staff can reclaim that time to support better service. In addition, with electronic documents, county and local governments can support self-service options either at the office or online.
- Transparency: Support internal and external transparency with process automation that includes detailed audit trails and centralized document access, and eliminates disparate and manual tracking systems designed to track progress.
- Collaboration: With one place to go for documents and document processes, local and county governments support faster inter-departmental processing, better decision-making and critical information sharing.